Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017

Comic Book Review#311: G.I.Joe Special Missions#17 (1989) (english)

Allright folks, let's do it quick.

So apparently, the "Joes" (that's how the team of G.I.Joe is called here) face one huge assignment, maybe the biggest in their lives. They have to protect a top secret high-tech government project in Siliconville - not Silicon Valley? Okay. So, there is this awkward hostage situation and they discover that Scrap Iron and his team of Cobra villains are stealing classified information as a cover-up for local corrupt politicians.

Almost every page is filled with RATATATs, firing weapons and uhm a shitload of military language. It's so confusing at first, but after a short time you get what it's all about. It's okay. Really really okay. But I still can't get why G.I.Joe was so big.

Shit, this is maybe the shortest review I have ever written. I have nothing interesting to say about that.

6/10 deposit bottles



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen